What sort of travel documents/passport/visa will I need to go on the trip?

At a minimum, you will need a valid passport that does not expire within 6 months of the end of the trip.

In addition, you may require a travel visa and/or other documents, depending on where you're travelling from. You are strongly encouraged to review and familiarize yourself with any travel requirements by looking them up on the website of your home country.

You can find additional information related to this question on each country's official tourism websites:


United Arab Emirates

E-transfer (Canada):
[email protected] - password RebelNews if required

Cheques made out to Rebel News:
Rebel News Network Ltd.
PO Box 61056 Eglinton/Dufferin RO
Toronto, ON M6E 5B2


Join Rebel News' mailing list

Get notified by email about future Rebel News vacations!